Like all growing software companies, Watermark needed to lay the foundation for growth and scale. Optimizing the Lead to Cash processes and implementing integrated systems was at the core of their transformation. StreamForce delivered key capabilities to standardize data, unify sales and support procedures across multiple product lines, and automate renewals. The program was completed under budget and ahead of schedule, accelerating Watermark’s journey towards operational excellence.
”Streamforce was the right partner in consolidating, streamlining our processes. They are customer-focused and allowed us to build a great foundation for us to grow our business efficiently. I highly recommend partnering with the team for all of your application and integration needs.Steven BallantyneCOO, Watermark Insights
- Poor data quality resulting from legacy M&A activities
- Inconsistent processes across siloed operations
- Manual reports / consolidation of data with powerpoint as the source of truth
- Over-investment in BI initiatives with data transformation masking operational issues
- No integration connecting sales and finance systems
- Implemented data cleansing and enrichment solution
- Enabled new Go-To-Market engine with end to end management of Leads, Optimized Opportunity Management and Forecasting, advanced CPQ/quoting capabilities (Asset/Subscriptions/Automated Renewals, sophisticated, yet flexible product pricing and bundle configuration, automated sales order/contract generation)
- Replaced data lake, ETL and reporting package with a lower cost BI solution to enable end users to build reports from a consistent data set
- Refreshed Customer Community to increase Customer Self-Service/case deflection, including single sign on and chat capabilities
- Implemented IPaaS solution to drive consistency in integrations of 15+ cloud solutions
Watermark drives cross-functional collaboration with systems-enabled process uniformity for better predictability of results. Marketing contribution is properly captured, sales teams are more efficient and the GTM engine runs more effectively. Quote approvals are automated, reducing time spent on deal reviews and commissions. Customer Success teams are more focused on their customers than generating renewal paperwork. The seamless integration between systems enables a true 360-degree view of the customer and their products, driving upsells and cross-sells. Invoices are generated automatically and accurately with direct data transfer from the sales system. Processes have been streamlined and teams are able to focus on what matters – their customers!