Toast, Inc. provides the leading cloud-based software and hardware solutions to the world-wide restaurant industry. The company needed to pivot quickly to the new norm last fall which included the need to launch the Toast Capital Winter Loan program via a custom web application.
”In just under 4 weeks, StreamForce worked incredibly hard to help us achieve a very aggressive goal. StreamForce understood the business value of this initiative from Day 1, and worked nights & weekends to make sure our experience met customer expectations. We could not have done this without them!Alexander HailsPrincipal Product Manager | Fintech
- Legacy home-grown application with no internal support to maintain it
- Aggressive timeline required to support business and customer needs
- Evaluated legacy code base to trace intended functionality and discover break points
- Refactored code to align with current architecture and design patterns
- Leveraged microservice model for data calls and integrations
The product launched on schedule and produced a triple digit pipeline for the loan product within the first 2 hours. This kind of traction (58% application rate) is not something they had seen with a lending product to date. StreamForce’s ability to partner closely with the business and deliver on complex requirements quickly was a huge part of that success.