StreamForce is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the passion to work , join in!
- Collaborate with internal teams and external clients to develop prototypes and proofs of concept that effectively define project requirements.
- Develop and execute strategies to ensure the consistency and accuracy of Salesforce data by designing and implementing tools and best practices for data integrity maintenance.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to establish and implement sophisticated, scalable, and durable technical solutions utilizing Salesforce technologies.
- Perform the role of release manager by authorizing the deployment of configuration and coded items across different environments.
- Establish clear success and acceptance criteria for each project requirement to ensure successful project outcomes.
- Provide comprehensive and articulate descriptions and visual representations of designs, backed by appropriate justifications.
- Engage in collaborative project and workstream planning with cross-functional teams to ensure effective project planning and execution.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, portfolio managers, and solution architects to identify practical migration pathways from current system architectures to target architectures.
- Conduct research, make recommendations, and implement AppExchange applications and Salesforce upgrades that align with business needs.
- Provide assistance for end-user application support and release management as required.
- Take ownership of the design process for technical end-to-end solutions that support business processes utilizing Salesforce.com, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and the Force.com platform.
- Collaborate with internal technical team members responsible for back-office applications to develop smooth and efficient integration between various applications.
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task and re-prioritize responsibilities based on changing requirements.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce architecture, design patterns, and best practices.
- Experience in working with Lead to revenue,Migrations and Revenue cloud.
- Exposure to PE space.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning and other modern development frameworks.
- Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end to end implementation experience.
- Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools, APEX, XML, SOAP and REST APIs.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to observe trends. Able to actively make suggestions based on the results.
- A self-starter, experienced in leading projects or delivery work streams
- A strategic approach to solution design.
- Solid understanding and ability to apply the principles of service management excellence to the delivery of IT services across the enterprise
- Create architecture documents covering all functional and non-functional requirements
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of VisualForce, Flex, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment, and Salesforce.com s-controls.
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a CRM solution.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce security models, data modeling, and integrations with other systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 10+ years of demonstrable experience with At least 4 years’ experience in a leading role in delivering Salesforce projects
- Salesforce certifications, such as Certified Technical Architect (CTA), are preferred.
- Proven experience leading and managing a team of Salesforce developers.