Lead to Revenue Optimization and IntegrationEducation Administration Program
Watermark, like many software companies, recognized the need to establish a strong foundation to support their growth and scalability. As a part of this transformation, StreamForce provided Watermark with critical capabilities to standardize data, streamline sales and support processes across various product lines, and automate renewals as part of optimizing their Lead to Cash processes. The program was delivered under budget and ahead of schedule, accelerating Watermark’s journey towards operational excellence.
- New York City, NY
- 500+ employees
- Education software
- Enterprise Transformation Services
- M & A
- Customer 360
- Poor data quality resulting from legacy M&A activities.
- Inconsistent processes across siloed operations.
- Manual reports / consolidation of data with powerpoint as the source of truth.
- Over-investment in BI initiatives with data transformation masking operational issues.
- No integration connecting sales and finance systems.
- Implemented data cleansing and enrichment solution.
- Enabled new Go-To-Market engine with end to end management of Leads, Optimized Opportunity Management and Forecasting, advanced CPQ/quoting capabilities (Asset/Subscriptions/Automated Renewals, sophisticated, yet flexible product pricing and bundle configuration, automated sales order/contract generation).
- Replaced data lake, ETL and reporting package with a lower cost BI solution to enable end users to build reports from a consistent data set.
- Refreshed Customer Community to increase Customer Self-Service/case deflection, including single sign on and chat capabilities.
- Implemented IPaaS solution to drive consistency in integrations of 15+ cloud solutions.
- Built the foundation to drive cross-functional collaboration.
- Created process uniformity for better predictability of results.
- Simpler, easier, faster Sales quoting.
- Greater efficiency for sellers, allowing them to focus on selling vs admin and “workaround” type activities.
- 360-degree view of the customer in SFDC.
- Upsells and cross-sells can be contracted anytime.
- Seamless integration between SFDC and intact.
- Streamlined the approval process including implementing DealDesk.
- Enabled success planning to monitor and track customer outcomes.
- Integrated project creation for implementation services and management.
- Streamlined ticket management processes with information sharing between applications.
- Greater data integrity and improved reporting, opening the door to more easily prospect and close new business, cross-sell products, and upsell into a larger portion of our current customers.
Testimonial : “Streamforce was the right partner in consolidating, streamlining our processes. They are customer-focused and allowed us to build a great foundation for us to grow our business efficiently. I highly recommend partnering with the team for all of your application and integration needs”.