StreamForce designed a Sales Process Accelerator utilizing an outcome-based model, incorporating best practices to establish a standardized lead-to-opportunity life cycle for New, Renewal, and Up-sell/Cross-sell businesses. Our approach draws from extensive experience working with Private Equity firms and their portfolio companies, as well as independent organizations across various industries and market segments. This solution deployed to several of Our Customers to rapidly deploy Sales Cloud with extensions.
The Quick Sales accelerator included the following features.
- Best Practices enabled Opportunity stages and Sales Process
- Predefined Page Layouts, List Views
- Lead Life cycle Process
- Lead, Account & Contact Management
- Standardized & Extendable Sales Process & Stages
- Supports New, Renewals and Cross-Sell/ Up-Sell
- Customizable Quoting Process
- Products, Pricebook & Flat Discount model
- Lightweight CPQ framework for Contracts, Renewals & Amendment
- Reports and Dashboards for different personas
- Duplication, Security Settings, Forecasting
- Standardized Activity tracking & Email Notifications
- Org Assessment and Cleanup
- Data Cleanup & Migration
- Territory Management
- 3rd Party Integrations
- Order Management
Given the numerous daily tasks, tickets, and meetings already vying for your operations team’s attention, introducing a new large-scale project or strategic playbook could impede the achievement of vital tactical objectives. To alleviate this stress and ensure seamless implementation, StreamForce Solutions offers standard Sales Cloud Deployment accelerators that can be leveraged to ease your team’s workload.